There’s nothing as welcoming in a home or commercial setting as a beautifully designed and coordinated seating area. With the right choice of seating, colors and textures that play off a room in warm and lovely way, a room can instantly be a place that invites great conversation and memorable meetings. It’s all about choosing the right pieces in colors that work together well and promote good feelings. Here are a few choices in commercial restaurant furniture that are sure to draw in visitors and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves.
- A relaxed lounge setting with a tapered style ottoman is a sure invitation to people entering a room. A sleekly styled lounge chair with a tapered ottoman in matching fabric gives the atmosphere a real feel of ease and sophistication that invites people into the setting. Choose two matching lounge chairs to gather around a small coffee table for a look that can’t be beat.
- Bright colors sprinkled in with natural neutral tones are always a winner and very appealing to the eye. There’s no doubt that neutral tones in various shades of beige, brown and off-white are a real go-to look for many settings. Adding in pops of color, like a bright orangey red (in cushions and accent pillows) can really elevate a neutral room.
- Go with pastels for a bright, welcoming feeling. Of course, neutrals still work well in just about any setting, but there’s clearly an argument for restaurant furniture in light pastels to set a light mood that’s fun and sophisticated. Pale pink lounge chairs can be a lovely choice that work well with a contrasting color like pale green or baby blue.
- Black, white and light blue. Black and white is often used in restaurant bar stools, and these chairs can look great with neutrals or with a fashionable black and white design motif. Try pairing black and white seating with baby blue accents for a look that’s incredibly inviting.
- Deep dark blue and rich moody brown are another color combination that’s a bit unusual, but when done right it can really set a wonderful mood in a restaurant or a home. Dark wood looks great with dark blue walls, and other tones can be used like rich red in the chairs and accent pieces for a great overall look.
There are wonderful restaurant furniture suppliers today, like Seating Expert, that offer incredible new styles to choose from. Add in fresh color this season to create a look that’s very comfortable and very welcoming.